View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 05:44 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
DESIGNER

Loner 1968

Ok for one I just want to say that Myspace is prob one of the most fake things out there. Yes it is a great tool for sharing pics and communicating with friends that are not in the same state as you but overall it is just a chance to brag.

I have myspace.....friends finally convinced me after about a year and I thought oh what the heck this is kind of fun. I have not touched my myspace in about 3 months and guess what....it still has that i am in a relationship and that I am sooooo happy. All my pics of the xabf and I are still on the page and even when I was going through complete and utter hell with him my myspace page said something different.

I have friends that are on there and to the outside world they have painted this wonderful perfect picture of thier life and guess what....again it is not the way it appears.

I need to just delete the page b/c technically I am living a lie and prob for the most part so is your ex and his new alcoholic girlfriend. Also I can't personally stand people that talk about thier sex life on it.....how old are these people????