View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 09:55 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Pajarito

Easier said than done

My advice to others sometimes comes back to haunt me. I know I've responded to others about their AHs moving on- with other women. I think mine is doing the same. I had a conversation this morning with dd about an incident last weekend where she and AH helped a woman he works with with her flat tire. The woman called him, they went to help her. If you will recall, he had an emotional affair (I think that's all) with a woman he works with- no remorse. I'm thinking this is the woman. <sigh> I KNOW he's no prince, I KNOW he will bring all of his chaos to any relationship he's in. I KNOW I'm better off. BUT- I still feel crappy. I'm angry too, because he has done nothing to help me with our house since he moved out 8 months ago, and shows no sign of doing anything to get it ready to sell- so here he is running off to help someone he's known less than a year. Just crabby. 12 years of marriage. . . Getting over it is easier said than done. I know some of you have had to accept your significant other moving on into other relationships. Can I just get a little boost here- even just to say you can feel my pain??? Thanks.