View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 09:39 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
lexusgirl
play the tape all the way thru

Awesome post peaceteach!!

Originally Posted by DaisyBuchanan View Post
No matter what I do or say, my abf always makes me out to be the bad guy. I'm trying to build a future for US, and that's why I don't tolerate his drinking. Today, he e-mails me asking me if it's ok if he goes golfing Saturday morning with one of his friends. Sounds innocent, right? I'm not an idiot. I know that he would go golfing, and then drink. I know he would drink all day and probably wouldn't come home. So, I e-mailed him back, and then he said telling him that I can't control what he does, but if he chooses to drink, then he can just stay out for good. So, now I suck. I'm the bad guy who doesn't let him do anything or go anywhere. It's so frustrating. It's like dealing with a little kid who can't have all the candy he wants.
Same exact thing xabf said and did. Towards the end this exact behavior is when I finally said I'M DONE!! I was so sick of being the beotch. It was my fault he drank, he would start a fight on purpose as he knew the outcome would be that both of us would be angry and bad words exchanged and thus his way out to get out of the house to go party with his buddies.

Pure insanity!!!