View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
i4getsm

The Human Tennis Ball

Okay, so today I'm the human tennis ball. I keep bouncing back and forth and back and forth. I keep asking myself if I'm doing the right thing. Yes, No, Yes, No. I thought I had peace about it (you may remember my power of prayer post), but I'm *still* second guessing myself. He's keeping the kids tomorrow night at his parents' house. Says to me bring them over anytime...the sooner the better. Huh? Are you the same person? Normally you would be wanting to sleep in late and be begging to put the kids down for a nap so that YOU could take a nap.

So, in my mind, I'm thinking will he become this better person? Could we possibly work things out? Add to that crazy thinking is the fact that I need to figure out visitation and the thought of being away from my kids makes me want to puke.

Of course I get to have rose colored glasses at the moment because I'm not around him and am not worrying about what he's doing or who he is with. But I'm still second guessing.

Back and forth, back and forth. One day I feel really strong, like I KNOW this is right, the next day (or even the next hour) I don't.

I have issues. :horse

Shannon