View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 07:36 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
NYC_Chick

Thanks again everyone. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of you!

So I tried unsuccessfully to get some sleep last night. I went to bed at 12 as planned. Then, at 4 the person dropped something really hard in the apartment upstairs. I jumped out of bed and ran because it sounded like the ceiling was falling in. I tried to go back to sleep on the couch with no luck. I guess now I'm learning to live on 4 hours of sleep.

My doctor gave me beta (sp?) blockers for the anxiety. I used to take anti-anxiety meds during finals but they can be addictive and I don't want to do that, so tonight I'll take a beta blocker because anxiety seems to be one of the main issues with sleep. That and nightmares (2 last night that I can remember). I've had a continuous panic attack since last Thursday without a break. I'm exhausted. If I'm not having a panic attack, I'm crying. I can't figure out what the lesser of the to evils is at this point.

I tired the rubber band idea today. I snapped it a ton of times by noon. I can't believe my constant negative self-talk. It's weird when you have something external to remind you what you are doing. I gave up. I'll try again tomorrow.

(((((EVERYONE!!!)))))