Thread: Not Asking Much
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 05:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Shivaya

Thumbs down Not Asking Much

So I was out last night at a conference (looking into a home business that will bring me financial freedom from my ah) and my ah was home with the kids.

Come to find out today that ah had his "drinking buddies" over while I was gone....there was even a msg. on our answering machine..."hey, pick up the phone...I know your wife is gone tonight"....

So...I guess the party was at my house last night. I'm not stupid. There is no way on this beautiful green earth that he didn't drink. I've asked him not to drink in front of the kids or myself. He can go over to his buddies' houses, he can go out, I don't care....just don't do it in our house in front of our children.

Now....I know for sure that when I ask him tonight....he'll look me straight in the eyes and say he did not drink...the only "proof" I have is that I spoke w/ him on the phone and of course I could tell he was drunk....

So I suppose when we talk tonight I will inform him that next time (and there will be many times that I'm out as I start my new business) I'll pay for a responsible babysitter to watch after our children since he doesn't take the responsibility himself.

What a huge, huge, huge disappointment. It's never really been an issue in our home since I have been a very loyal SAHM, has been all about taking care of my family. He was always free to drink anytime b/c I was always there if a responsible parent was needed. Now I'm not always there. It's about taking care of myself and my children.

He's not doing his part. He is a jerk. I'm angry. This sucks.....

Will someone here please set me straight.....unless you think I'm already straight...aarrrgghhhh!:

Shivaya