View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 07:00 AM
  # 368 (permalink)  
expenguin

Thinking I need loads of patients today and need my program to really work over time.................

Nice people and honest people are hard to find...........

In our program work we are to own up to so much and keep the peace going around us..........How can we do that if others that say they are sooooo good don't own up to what they preach.....

I came across someone like that and they turned around and slapped me with some paperwork that is causing me to not be in such a good mood....

Please Lord......help me to work my program more than I ever have and keep the peace within myself................I don't want to drink over something that someone has caused for me............I thought my life had problems........ Now I have a neighbor that is going to be the worst thing that moved into my neighborhood........

I need lots of patience........and to work my program...........

Any of you out there that have the same trouble........Know that there is a God out there that will help......we just need to trust more than we ever have.............

Today I am going to pray for all the things I need to present to others that I need help from to keep this unruley neighbor away from me.....and her Lawyer........

Life can get so nasty and yet We have the Program and our work to keep us going in a better way............It really takes time to keep the peace within us.....................and Cleaning our house does help situations ......

Hugs to you all and I will find the Hugs I need for today..........

Little Penguin