View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 03:01 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
FormerDoormat
Wipe your paws elsewhere!

It is hard to be a single Mom supporting 2 kids with no child support. I worry what the future will hold for us financially. I hope things get better in our county with a new leader come November. Don't want to sound cynical (sp) but I don't think anyone can save us from the mess our country is in.
Negative thinking always left me feeling defeated. Positive thinking, on the other hand, always led to positive actions and positive results. Why not give that a try for a change? Lots of women live good lives and raise their children without a penny of child support, like me, for instance. This country isn't in a mess, and it's not going to hell in a hand basket. It's an election year. The candidates want you to believe this so you'll look to them to "rescue" you. The news media wants you to believe this because it yields good ratings. There are plenty of professional and financial opportunities for all. The positive thinkers of the world will seek out those opportunities and excel. The negative thinkers will remain stuck and a slave to their thoughts. No politician can rescue me, but I can rescue myself.

If you haven't read "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne, you might want to pick up a copy and read it with an open mind.