View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 02:09 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Omm anomanom

Thankyou all very very much. When I started posting thankyou's it was 5.45 in the morning, it is now 6.38. I had a wonderful little post going, then my hard drive **** itself and decided it was going back to bed. Anyway, all is appearing better now, but for my train of thought....I woke up this morning to a screaming, wet, miserable baby girl. But it was ok - I'm not hung over, I'm not hanging out, and I truly, genuinely like me.
thankyou japico5, I try to talk to myself in that way all the time, I've re-read your post a few times, filling in the blanks and heartily shouting, (soft quiet 6.30 in the morning shouting) NO!!!, I DON'T HAVE TO!!!, YES I DO!!!!, all in a good happy way. It makes such a difference to have people in your house, reading and listening to what you say, and knowing that they actually know what they are talking about when it comes to addicts and the way you feel about them, and yourself when affected by them. The last few days though, I was so tired by my own voice, and I thankyou for being another voice to encourage me to just keep it up.
And to you, Mrs Magoo, (feeling all Dr Seuss here), you sound like you've been there to!! It is just so good for me to have interaction with others that know. I've had to do most of this solo, I just don't have a support network, which is why I started reading and reading and reading and reading this site, ALOT. I'm pretty sure there is no nar anon in my backwater, hick village - but then I have a pm with nar anon links in aus, so I shall check again. I would love to go to one, but my town is pretty small........All in all, you may all, even just the readers, 'cos we're all just mass right//, congratulate yourselves on helping me to be able to say, (and believe), 'Right, well, that's a bit rude. Act 1,000,987,463,542, of how to be a not very nice person, starring my exaddict. No I will not keep checking for messages, I will not send messages inquiring as to whether any are being passed on, and I will just get back on the road that I was on, with my happiness, healing and health.' Which REALLY, is so much nicer.............I think I'm having another shift.........