View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 07:51 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Pajarito

Originally Posted by hbb View Post
I think it also has alot to do with this new guy. He calls me everyday and we talk for a while BUT every conversation is what he has done, is doing, where he's going, how work went for him and so on! Not sure how to taper off as I'm not interested in someone that doesn't make a plan to get together more than twice since before Easter and is so consumed by himself. Yesterday he went on to tell me how he's moving in with his friend Beth, which i could care less but if your on a dating site isn't that what we should be doing especially if he calls daily?? It's like i have a phone a friend lol! My friend said to "put in in the friend folder and file him away"!!
Where's the red flag icon? DTMFA. . . as totally offensive Dan Savage would say. Maybe he's a nice guy. . . but is he worth your time and energy?

BTW- I've seen your photo when you used it for an avatar- and I have to say you are beautiful. I hope you'll keep working on yourself- I know how it is- believe me- I feel old and blah a lot, but I am tired- and sad- that has an affect on the way I look and carry myself. I'm working on things with my therapist and will continue to until my smiley-self comes back out to enjoy life to the fullest. (((Hang in there Heather!))) Your beautiful personality comes through in your posts. . .