View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 12:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TheWhiteRabbit

The Curveballs of life

I have recently made a huge move in my life to a state across the country, and completely different from where I am from. (I lived in a tiny state up north, Im now in a huge state in the south). I took the trip with someone who is a fantastic human being. My ex who I broke up with because my own fears and insecurities about life. I had recently turned 22 and started thinking about my furture and how my father is so hell bent on me being with someone who has a life set out for him. "D" is 28, and no he doesn't have a house, career, and all that you would expect from a 28yr old person decades ago. But he is one HELL of a person, my problem is that I can NOT be honest with him for the life of me! I feel like if I tell the truth I let part of me out that I may never get back. Its like Im holding my cards close and Im not about to give in to ANYONE. I also have an "affair" like relationship with, yes a married man who is 20yrs my senior. He is great, and I know what everyone thinks but to be truthful, we are in love. Madly. Its amazing how you can find your complete equal in the oddest of moments WHAT DO I DO???