View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 10:11 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
eddison

Ok, I straightened up and took my kids to school. Now, I am re-reading all your awesome posts and trying to decide whether I want to be here when he gets home. I am thinking about getting a hotel and staying there with my kids, kind of expensive, I am wishing now that we never moved in together. I want him to leave, maybe I will ask him to.
I feel like I have to do something drastic to get his attention.

I have written a note. It says only, "Where is this leading?" I have put it in the box I found and placed it on the bed on his pillow. THe drugs are still in the box, except I took one of the satchels of whatever. Still, might get it tested, just so I can know whether he lies when I ask him what it is. I suspect heroin, because of what some of you have posted. It looks light-tannish thru the paper. I am scared to open it.
All his lies, they make me sick!!! How long has he been doing this stuff.. ya'know? He could have been all long. God only knows. He blames the vicoden addiction on pain management. THis has always made me sympathetic, but right now I don't care.