View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 01:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
eddison

Please help me :[

Hi there everyone,
I hope someone can please help me. My boyfriend has had addiction with vicoden and was gradually taken off of it, finally done a few weeks ago.
This is my dilemna; I just (minutes ago) found a box in his dresser that had 3 tiny green pills (I looked them up -they are ocycotin (sp?) and worse he had two small white packets. They are wrapped in wax paper and look like tiny satchels (size of walnut) and are tipped off at top and seem glued or somehow sealed to stay shut. What the heck are they? Is that cocaine or heroine?
And what do I do? How do I approach him about this? PLEASE HELP!!! I found a site where I can order testing kits.
I am so mad and worried, but mostly mad as heck. He has taken away my trust again! He went to a restaurant a couple nights ago to celebrate his friends birthday (I would have gone but couldn't find babysitter) and this is the crud he came home with. I don't want these friends to ever enter my house again. And how do I ever trust him to go out with them again? What kind of friends supply you with these drugs?!
I go one mintue from crying to the next wanting to text him a pic of the drugs and tell him not to come home.