View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 07:17 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
Live

Jenna....lovers to put it point blank.

Hubs has been hogging the computer from morning until night!

Boy do I have a messy house, looks like tornado debris. I meant to be cleaning and re-arranging but all the stuff that has to be sorted! And hubs brought in a bag of photos today where I had just taken a small breakfast table out in order to put my paper pile there to be organized, some of the photos had gotten wet, so a huge part of the floor is covered with decades of photos.

I am trying so hard to breed bettas, three near misses and 4 females died. I should buy from professionals online but so far I can only find one in California, the others are in Thailand and the shipping is crazy! But I have about had it with the commercial chain pet stores. And with this, I am studying Greek mythology because the next ones will be named after Greek gods/goddesses. Did you all know that the Romans renamed the Greek gods and our planets bear their names? For instance, Hera, the goddess of love and marriage was renamed Junio, thus June the popular month for getting married!

I want to start writing again, a collection called campfire tales. This came about because hubs and went strolling through the shallow part of Lake Jackson gathering live aquarium plants and we spotted some tadpoles which took me back to wonderful stories of my Grandmother and how she would give us a glass jar to go catch tadpoles. and etc.
I have been annoyed because I wanted to write it right away while it was fresh and it felt like I was there again, and it grows staler each day.

Stepson has gone back to Gainesville! And hubs has vowed not to call him, if he calls..he will answer....it was this drama as Jenna so shrewdly observed that was unsettling me and really the basic problem in the marriage. And, as addiction does, the dramas got worse and worse. I could hold a boundary, have and did, but my hubs was way too involved and it was ruling our days.
Last week he phoned late at night and I answered his dad's phone....He said there was an emergency, I asked and he just said I needed to go wake dad up, I said I am not going to do that and he yelled you won't let me speak to my own father, I said that's right so....are in jail or in the hospital? He said no, but maybe ought to be in hospital, I said so go to the ER and hung up on him. I all ready knew what it was about...his gf called and they were in a big fight and she told him he needed to call his mom, he couldn't stay there anymore. See, I don't want this in my life daily. No way he could stay here...while I was at the shelter he forged $600 worth of checks and dad covered for him and believe me hubs and I got in such a huge argument over that we separated again. Hubs had tried to hide it from me. And here we are so very broke! And then hubs gave him $40 last week and at first lied about it. My hubs gets furious, says he is honest and has never been told he was a liar so much in his life, I said so stop lying because I don't trust you now. I also argued that half that money was mine and I wanted $300. OKAY, I was screaming. Because I had told stepson at the very beginning that I liked him very much but if he ever stole one single thing from me, I would turn him in for theft. And I meant it. I was so mad that as hubs was leaving I pushed him, that is not like me and I felt so desperately sorry that is probably what kept me from turning him in for fraud, also that I knew it would end the marriage if I did that. He made some other confessions and wants to just put it in the past, I am afraid it is not that easy for me to do that.
But we are getting along so very much better since stepson left. He is probably headed back for prison, and it would be for the best.