View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
funkzter
turning red!

Thanks my friends!

It is indeed hard to know i'll be on my own to raise our baby for a year, but at the end i think it'll definitely be worth it. I still haven't announce the news to my parents...I think they'll have a shock! (they know about Rain struggles but they don't know he's relapsed and been arrested and will be gone for a year - i guess no parents want to know their daughter alone with a newborn...) Anyway, my mum is coming mid-May for more than a month to help me. So glad she'll be there! I might ask her to stay longer than she expects after all (she lives in France and i live in HK, as for my dad he has just moved to Thailand!) I will also have to look for a nanny i guess...

To answer your question Rahsue, yes we've already chosen a name and it's Rain who came up with it: it will be Mia (easy enough for whole our international family to remember and pronounce, ahah)

Anyway thanks again all for your support. Today i'll have to start organizing my maternity bag!

Hugs
Carine

ps: yes it's been ages Laura and it's great to "see" you!! Hope you are great xoxo