Thread: Screw up
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2008, 01:02 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
BUTTERFLY-7
FreeSpirit

Question

"Time for Change" when its it going to be the Time for you to change, I don't know, nobody knows only you know the answer, but let me tell you something, dry and cut, this is not a game of hide, and go seek, this is your life we are talking about, you said on your thread that the Hangover you feel was enough to make you understand that you need sobriety, I don't believe you cause hearing your storied reminds me allot of mines, just for today I wont drink, because I was trying to get over from the hang over of either two days ago, or a week ago, and then when all good was well,and my bodied recover from the bingen of last week or 3 days ago,I was on my marry way either with a fake friend or my siblings or by my self this disease is compulsive headiest, and cunning, and sneaky, when are you going to realize that this disease is not playing with you, the more you feed that "Monkey that Bottle" the more progressive it will get, you are playing "Russian rude let", with your life, and oh by the way don't make excuses for you wanting to get wasted,you are and addict don't you forget that, is not your friend, or anyone, that makes us drink, is the compulsive behaviors that come along with it, now that you have all this 411(info),witch I'm pretty sure you where aware of it in barriers times before,I'm hoping that you will reconsider,and Think about it. .((((((((((Life is a Gift from God to you what you do with it is Gift to God))))))))))) . .