View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 09:28 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by prodigal View Post
Maybe you wanted to feel that queasy feeling in your stomach again? I dunno ... years ago I vomited up a bag of barbequed potato chips. I never had a burning desire to consider buying another bag just to find out if they would make me queasy ...

So true prod!

Sailor-

Get to sit with her in bed for an hour, listen to a brief and somewhat disturbing rant about immigrants?
Nope you have choices-

Tuesday night, calls me on the cell, blah blah blah, I keep her on the phone long enough to pull into her driveway, say, hey I'm here. She could hardly refuse me entry, and she's been drinking, not heavily intoxicated but you can smell it. I say nothing. She's always said that she doesn't drink every day but I know she drinks a lot more than she's willing to admit.
Again nope you had a choice not to pick up the phone-it sounds here IMHO that this was a game-

Had to see her, spent the night Monday
Nope you had a choice here too!

Today choices are my life-My decisions are like statements of my identity. My choices reflect the core of my being. I 'am more aware of my choices and have become conscious of my motivations behind those choices.

I will make choices today that grow out of awareness and sensitivity to my deepest needs.

Good Luck SailorJohn