View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 05:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sailorjohn

Finally free-little long

So, the abpexgf sent me the text back, Do you want to spend the week together? Sunday afternoon, nothing about the rototiller, guess she forgot.

Had to see her, spent the night Monday, no sex-applause welcome. She's very animated in the am, almost manic, Tuesday morning. I thought I could smell alcohol when I climbed into bed Monday night but it wasn't overwhelming, and she was sleeping or pretending anyways so we didn't talk.

Tuesday night, calls me on the cell, blah blah blah, I keep her on the phone long enough to pull into her driveway, say, hey I'm here. She could hardly refuse me entry, and she's been drinking, not heavily intoxicated but you can smell it. I say nothing. She's always said that she doesn't drink every day but I know she drinks a lot more than she's willing to admit.

Get to sit with her in bed for an hour, listen to a brief and somewhat disturbing rant about immigrants? She's done that before, launched into tirades about nothing. No sex. Thank God. Awkward in the morning, she looks a little haggard. Go home, call the phone company, have the land line number changed, should be done by Friday. Write a letter and mail it to her, the words alcoholic behavior repeated throughout and in boldface red letters. Go to the mobile provider, $5 and 5 minutes later I have a new, non-published cell phone number.

The last thing I said to her, via text, she had wrote 'have a good day' around 8am, didn't reply until just before I changed the number, and it was a sincere sentiment 'May all of your days be good' I truly mean it but don't expect it to happen.

Funny how that works, she replied almost immediately, ha ha, What kind of response is that. I left it at that.

Finally feeling free, just have to deal with the possibility that she'll show up drunk on my stoop some night at 3am.