View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 03:33 AM
  # 490 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Have not been here in a while. AH is serving his time in prison-30 miles from home. I have no intention of visiting. He did not get his 40-life as a habitual-10 years and will be home no later than next spring. He writes a letter every day. I write once a week. He sounds amazing well, but they all do in prison, don't they? He is in his first ever, substance abuse program and truly sounds like he is "getting it". It is a new program in the prison system and is quite extensive. He has already checked into NA meetings locally and is going to go. I believe he will and we will find some meeting to go together, also one has a family get-away each month. Just wait and see. I am doing well, I don't stress or go crazy anymore about him. Money is still a major problem but working through it also. I am just feeling comfortable with life again. Hope to get outside and garden, if the storms ever quit here. Gram is going to be 105 this yr., doing great(you would think she is my age). Life is good!!!!!!!

Glad to see names on this thread I recognize-was wondering about all of you.