Thread: Need advice..
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 08:15 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
warrens

Lex

It may not be right, it may suck. But your mood and your mental health are being manipulated. Easy does it. The price ya gotta pay to be free...

Ah, the drama we drunks can conjure! Verdi and Puccini have nothing on us. We will be martyrs and die onstage.

Meanwhile, don't you want his crap outta there? To end this act of the opera? The next one is better. I read the reviews and they are good.

My ex and I had a pretty amicable divorce. But there were some things... I just sucked it up. I wanted an end to the drama as soon as possible. I had a new life to embark upon and so did she. I've had many friends whose lives were ruled by crap for years.

It seems like priority one might be private, inviolable space. No ex, no cops, no Daddy. Space safe for mind and body and heart. Something YOU control.

Try to maintain the higher legal and moral ground. You don't want to be blindsided because you got too emotional. Believe me, he's barely keeping it together. I wouldn't want to be around him in a couple of weeks. When the liquor really starts flowing.

I know, we sound like a broken record. Take care of YOURself. The thing about this stuff is that it usually happens but once. And you want to come out of it whole and as financially viable as you can. That takes focus and control. When it is over you can let loose. But I be it will be accompanied by a sigh of relief.

The next act is better. Believe in it.

warren