View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 12:40 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
itisatruth

Originally Posted by Eqlibrium View Post
i disagree i think everyone deserves second chances no matter how many times they ****** and caring for him shows him that you dont wnat to give up with him, and it does make him feel better, care more for urself but dont close everyone else off, everyone is a human being everyone has feelings no matter how ****** up they are
Thank you Eqlibrium for taking the time to share. I hope you don't think that what many of us here on SR are going through means that we don't believe in second chances; many have given so many chances we can't even count them anymore. I also hope you don't think I take my marriage vows lightly. I wanted to be married to my husband for the rest of my life; I wanted us to be happy and to grow old together. I wish more than anything I could believe in him again. I am not saying that I have given up. I'm not saying that I don't care about him. But sometimes caring means more than helping someone kill himself, and that's what I believe he is doing, slowly. I don't want to help him do that.

I also believe that I am valuable. I believe that I should not have to live in an environment that is as crazy as it is. I think I should be able to come home and know that my husband is not passed out on the floor, in jail, or asleep in his cereal bowl again with my bank account empty. I don't want to be miserable anymore, that's why I come here to read and share and hopefully someday feel alive again.

I am trying to find my way. I wish you the best on your journey.