Old 04-03-2008, 07:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
least
bona fido dog-lover

Yeah, been in counseling/therapy for over ten years, on and off. Currently on five different meds for depression, anxiety, and bipolar. Just lately really depressed and anxiety-ridden and circumstances are not on my side. I'm trying, really I am, but some days (like today) are so bad it's unreal. Am so sick of failing that it's hard to get up the energy and ambition to even try. I have good days and bad days. Today is one of the bad ones.

what makes me wonder is this: I'm doing so badly these days even with counseling and meds, what the h*** would it be like without them?? And every time I get up, I get knocked down again. One daughter thinks she's pregnant (doesn't want to be), one daughter's going off to college this fall (we used to be close), and the youngest is living in a private foster home cause our relationship is so toxic. So the emotional illness/instability is just the icing on the cake.

:sorry I've felt like crying my eyes out all day only I couldn't cry. Maybe that's why feeling so tense - cause no outlet for the tension.