Thread: Anxiety plus
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 10:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
katie44

Anxiety plus

My AS son just showed up at work, very angry over the fact we charged him. I told him consider himself lucky because we hadn't charged him before. I could not believe it he said " oh mom you know that big file you had on me I threw it in the garbage" For three years I photocopied every cheque and credit card and itemized lists over what he had taken over $30,000.00 worth. It was kept in my private filing cabinet. He told me he took it upon himself to toss it out 6 months ago. He also let me know in so many words all the nites I thought my spouse was working that he wasnt he was somewhere else. He then said "stupid mom so naive and told me to figure it out. I told him to get the h....llll out of here. He left smiling and said "boy mom your in for a shock???' My stomach is in knots. Dont know what hes talking about but he certainly sounded sincere. Truly my nerves are shot and what was he implying.?? He then said " oh ya mom thanks for the charge, but when you find something out you will also be a very lonely women you shouldnt have done that too me." and then he said " poor dad guess he cant have his cake and eat it too" What really struck me odd was he said" all the nite I thought my spouse was working" When he slammed out the door he said check dads cell phone bills. Was he implying an affair? I dont know how to handle any of this. He also said trust me mom youll soon find out Im not the only liar in the family.