View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
fluffyarmpit

Originally Posted by miavin2 View Post
Fluffy...your dad is not your sponsor...he's your dad. bval - when we say things like "10m's not that much to shoot up campared to what we were using etc" and things like that...well it's just confusing...Im really feeling conflicted reading some of these posts...

seems like a lot of self indulgence and justification to keep using and swimming in the mess....

Iv always been taught that "There is no softer easier way"... Iv always been taught that there is recovery and there is active addiction...now we can get caught up in word games and symantics here ... weening off ...tapering down etc etc ... but come on...we also learned in early recovery about " we try and play chemist / doctor etc etc... when what we're really doing is continuing to use.

now of course before someone goes off on me ..saying " hey withdrawal is no joke " ...well thats true...of course none of us want anyone to suffer being dope sick...it's terrible...but one MUST own up to these vague and dangerous games of trading drugs for drugs...using families and friends for drug police and dispensers...weening and tapering...this is all sounding like ways and means to keep using.

Fluffy...check into a hospital or long term rehab and detox center...stop using with the help of professionals. Let the fog clear...then try to concentrate on yourself...your sobriety...the rest will come...

there a lot of reasons to come to this site ...but there are many more reasons to go to detox center and check in...to meetings in your area...to get a sponsor..to get phone numbers... to seriously accept and embrace the program of NA...and begin to change your life...

with love and concern,

miavin2

um... I know my dad isn't my sponsor, he is my life support, without him I wouldn't be where i'm at today, your post didn't contribute at all. Your post is basically stating that your opinion on how to get off of drugs is correct and everyone else's is wrong. You are the type of person I cannot stand. If you reaad my other post where I laid it all out there and told everyone what happened maybe you'd understand a little better. My doctor recommended this method, so I am taking my doctors medical advice, or maybe you should call my doctor for me and tell him exactly how to cure me. If you want his number I'll be glad to give it to you. There are several different ways of getting off of drugs, and so far, so good for me. if I mistook your post then my apologies, but if not, do me a favor and don't post in my threads again.