Old 04-02-2008, 08:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
best
Don't get undies in a bunch

Originally Posted by sojourner View Post
there's no personal integrity on his part right now...
I was just thinking about the $400 in parking tickets I just paid to be sure my plates are good. They expired yesterday.
In the past such never would of happened and in the future there will not be another collection of such parking tickets either *LOL* (not my doing but boundaries will fix that)

In the past the ...no personal integrity... had me take a quick left into a parking lot when I had seen a police car up ahead.
In the past, a lack of money (or not putting the money in the right place) had me drive about with bad plates.
We do what we feel needs be done to get what we want. Laws? They are for other people, not me.
I remember hitching a ride when I was younger. A guy stops and gives me a ride into the city. He was laughing and said... I hope you don't mind riding with a guy who doesn't have his lic. (he lost it because of a DUI) The reasoning he used to continue to drive... The courts said go to drunk driving classes and AA meetings...so he drove there with no lic.

If the car is in his name and listed at your house as place of residence but he has no insurance... a good lawyer can twist the system and go after your house insurance if he ever gets in an accident. If the car has your name on it, they can go after you directly. There are some cases where what others do can ruin our proper efforts.