View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008, 06:45 AM
  # 348 (permalink)  
expenguin

Ok ....today is going to have to be the day to really get down to the hard stuff in recovery.......................some people just like to drag their feet and not do the meeting thing and hide in their place.......

I have a friend that likes to drink on days when no one is looking and stay in that place all day..................WRONG........I can tell when someone is not in their normal state and that isn't fun..........I can't reason with people when they drink and it makes life tough.......

For today I am going to think about my life and what I need to do to keep moving forward...................I have no time to fix someone else other than suggest what they need to do for themselves......

That is right.......only suggestions if other want to change..........meetings and other things is on the top of the list and that they call a friend to drive them......................NOT ME......I live with this person....

Keep moving forward and clean your own house today.....Don't clean house for someone else ........They need to learn to do it themselves.....

Little Penguin