View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 01:11 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
ThreeForty22

Just thought it might be time for an update. A couple of uncomfortable days went by, and I finally lost it and started yelling at him when he wouldn't let up with his stupid jokes. I say jokes, but they aren't really jokes.. it's hard to explain and doesn't really matter. I said I wasn't in the mood and he said something like 'I know but.." And I freaked out and started yelling 'No buts! I'm not in the f***ing mood! It never stops!' etc. Well he left me well enough alone for the rest of the day after a very awkward talk, then called me at 11pm and didn't leave me alone for 2 and a half hours, causing me to miss my favorite show. I know that doesn't seem like a big thing, but it is when it's the only thing you have to look forward to all day. I just wanted a peaceful Sunday. So I was short with him, but didn't yell again, and ended up getting to bed alright even if I was angry.

So today I wake up to the sound of sirens, and go downstairs to see my dad in the bedroom. He sleeps on the sofa, fyi. He says he thinks he had another stroke and he called 911. So off he goes, and now I'm sitting alone wondering why every single day has to be full of drama.