View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 07:55 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
Jane63

****{Kari}}} First off, that has to be very rough on you with him gone all but 4-days a month! You must have an incredibly strong marriage and be a very strong Mother to deal with so much on your own! I could not do it and not many can!
I'll be very frank and please know that this is JMHO and written out of love and respect...I would have never enlisted the man's help in the first place because no matter how innocent you think it is and even had he not kissed you, it just is not right to be in the company of another man while your husband is on the road.
Yep, I am totally old-fashioned about those sort of things but it has gotten me through almost 22-yrs of marriage!

What he did to your daughter though...that was wrong to put so much pressure on her and to involve her in something that kids have no place in!! That was just really stupid on his part and now it's hard to tell what is going on in the mind of your poor girl! I would definitely talk to them both {not together!} and make sure it never happens again! {He needs to come to you when there is a problem!}
Also, maybe this would be a good time to explain to your daughter "how men work" {LOL} and a chance to have a really good mother/daughter heart to heart convo! Stress the fact that your marriage is not in jeopardy or anything cause kids get all kinds of crazy thoughts!
Good luck and let me know how things are going! As for the dude...never mind about that and just consider it a learning experience!
**{HUGS}}
Jane