View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 10:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rose

Here We Go Again...

Hi Everyone....

Just the sagga of the boys again....

I have the house up for sale and it not sitting so well with the boys...the younest mostly....just does not want to move....refuses to understand or try to understand...

So here we go...I get a Child Tax Credit cheque every month on the 20th, so I go the mailbox and grab the mail, off to the band and open up the Gov cheque and it is for more than I usually get...so I stood there and staired at it and pulled out the statement....it was my youngest income tax retrurn...not mine...so I put it all back together and then picked him up from work and handed to him and said I was sorry that I opened it and explained that I just thought it was the cheque that I get on this day. (my cheque was not in the mail) Well he flipped on me for opening up his mail...again I explained that I just have this cheque that cimes every month and I just did not even look....my cheque was not there, which was bothering me. Why was my cheque not there. What happened was, I missed the day before going to the mailbox and the mail was from a Wed and when I wwnt on the Thurs. I was to early and the mail had not been delivered. I went to the mailbox on the Sat. and there was my cheque.

So in the day I had a relestae person coming to see the house to I was cleaning up and went into my youngest son's bedroom and did a haul over...when he got hom his just flipped and told me to get in there and put it all back....ya put back the durty closes and stay the F out of his room...I said I will go inot anyroom in this house that I wabt.....that little brat spit in my face....so now I am mad....he has his fists going like he is going to take me down....his brother older brothe is in the bedroom next to him and he comes out, the youngest didn't see him and then the oldest drove him in the back of the head....sent him flying into his bedroom.....he said shut your mouth and don't you ever talk to mom like that....the youngest kept on yapping so the oldest gave him another punch in the face....ok, ok he said!

What I have been through and what my oldest has said and done to me....then he defends me!

Rose