Old 03-27-2008, 08:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lobo

I Told Her She Had To Find A New Place To Live

Friends,
I know I haven't posted here in a long time. I have been going through a lot and haven't been doing so well. I know that is the time that I should reach out, but sometimes I just shut down instead.

When I have posted here and there I told you Jen was doing pretty well and she was. Well, lately she has been depressed and I found a couple bottles of vodka in her room. I confronted her because substances of any kind are not permitted in my home and is a major boundary for me. I suspected she has been drinking but of course she denied it every time I confronted her about it.

I will not and cannot go through another addiction with her. I lived through the dysfunction of her drug addiction and I cannot live through an alcohol addiction. I would like to think that by me kicking her out that she might think twice about what she is doing to herself. I don't know where she will go. I feel like I am risking that this could cause her more problems and take her down more than she already is. I'm just so confused and scared about what this will do to her. I do know though that I have to stick with my boundaries because she has to know that I deserve to be respected in my home. She does not respect me when she drinks, she is very mean. I cannot live with that kind of behavior. I just want peace

After I told her she had to find a new place to live she did not come home last night and did not call. I do know where she is, but I am still worried. She finally did get a cell phone and I didn't buy it for her. I didn't even try to call her. I think the best thing for me to do is nothing at this point. What do you think?

Thank you for listening and for being here for me when I need somone to talk to.

Lo

Last edited by Lobo; 03-27-2008 at 08:36 AM.