View Single Post
Old 03-26-2008, 03:56 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
ThreeForty22

Just wanted to come back and say thanks again and let you all know I'm keeping up with the thread, reading all the responses, and checking out other threads. I'm not going to say something naive like 'I thought I was alone' but it's nice to have it proven that I'm not.

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do yet. I know people are speaking from experience and it seems like the consensus is to put it on the table and deal with it, and maybe find a support group.. but I'm just not sure yet. At the moment I'm not sure I'd even be comfortable talking anonymously on the phone. It's just not something I'm used to at all. I'm not ruling it out, I'm just going to have to think about it. This is all pretty new to me.

I finally did get some sleep, and feel a little less overwhelmed after resting.. so that's good. I get the feeling it's going to be the worst at night though, and so I'm kind of stressed thinking about how it's going to be tonight. I didn't fall asleep until almost 11 today and slept till 4. I'd hate to be up all night again worrying about it all.

I'm not entirely sure what to say, but thanks. I have a lot to think about.