Old 03-20-2008, 05:36 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
hope4always

Keep your head held high and your resolve strong, girl. Know that you are so incredibly lucky; his crack addiction and all the ugliness that goes with it could have cost far more than you realize… your health, your safety, your piece of mind, your finances and most importantly, your kids.

I wish someone had clued me in on what I was in for, what horrible roller coaster ride I was doomed to endure with a crack addict with a career (he smoked that puppy up within a year of smoking up my last nerve). But in all honesty, my arrogance would have prevented me from listening anyway; educated, successful woman am I who came from great breeding. Like *I* could get snowed. Well, I’ve certainly been humbled… and gratefully so, I say.

Since I have next to no recreational Internet time (got myself sick, and so, have been afforded a couple days surf time at home - *sneeze*), I wish you all the best. This site has some really good support and information. Over the course of the next few days, possibly weeks, others will most likely explain the “no contact” rule, when to invoke it and the major importance of it.

Best to you and your kids.

H4A