View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 05:14 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Conez

thanx...
Anna the things u said that stuck out was.. just didn't care to put effort in... this is how i'm feelin while these problems exist, alcohol prob helps this lack of motivation but its the depression that started it... i started seeing a dr who is interested in helpin me thru all of this... i said the first thing i need to deal with was the drinkin coz if i got a handle on that i could maybe find a new ways of dealin with these underlying issues... fear creeps in coz i know exactly what it is i'm deealin with... it takes alot of time and change... meanwhile i do want this but just to endure this without self medicating or support thru other means is almost unrealistic. my dr has offered home detox with medication... which agree would be helpful for the dependance... then longterm these underlying issues still exist. as much as i wana take the challenge its a challenge to be mental fit and able to cope with the challenge or change... dr says i prempt things n that i would need to be not drinking for a couple wks before considering medicating depression or if thats even what we're dealin with.... lost thinking. do i treat the depression to ease the symptom of drinking... or do i treat the drinking and be free from the symptom of depression?