Old 03-19-2008, 11:16 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
wooforever

I think you should close the door. When my XRAH was in rehab the first time I was told never to give him more then 10 dollars for the whole week he was not aloud to carry bank cards or have access to any bank accounts. That did work for 5 years.

He is trying to stop again, but this time I was told I had to let him go. He actually told me until he can do this recovery on his own he would not be any good to his son.

So if you guys are living together, you need to get a lot of things done, now. YOu need to change the locks, you need to get his name off your lease(if your renting). You need to get an address change for him. YOu need to start protecting yourself and the kids.

When my ex could not pay for his drugs, the dealers came after me. It did not matter that I was not getting the drugs they just wanted their money. I would not sleep with him either, first I would go get check and make sure you do have aides. When they are high they will sleep with anything and not care. I found out that my ex while with me has had sex with over 50 women he did not know.

I say run