View Single Post
Old 03-19-2008, 04:31 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
katiedid79

Hi, I know how you feel about how they just come and go with no regard to others feelings.... One thing I am working on and learning is you can hound them all you want about what time they should come home, why they should come home at this time ect. It dosnt do any good just stresses yourself out. I take it vary personal when my abf does this to me. So this is what I started doing. Im not working my schedule around him anymore. Im not waiting on him to come home and cook dinner at 8 in the evening and take an hour , so that we eat at 9 when I have to put the baby in bed at 8:30 -9 and I try to go to bed by 9:30 , got to get up at 5 everymorning. I go ahead cook dinner what I want and if hes there great if not owell his problem. If he dosnt like what I fix then fix somthing your self. If we have a family thing planned I tell him once the time and the day and if he wants to be there then he will if not his loss. If you have spoken to him about how you feel about the pot and he chooses to smoke then his problem but you have the choice to not deal with somome that smokes. There are plenty of great people out there that have less baggage. Now if I could just take my own advise and get rid of the complete set of baggage I have....