View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 11:18 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Miss Pink

Hey there,

Just wanted to share how God has brought what I needed when in tight money jams, as I am in now too.

When I needed money for my sons band uniform and his father wouldnt give it, a friend in alanon just "offered" it...I was doing some real estate work at the time for her, and she wanted me to have a tip! I gratefully accepted it.

Another friend heard me say I wanted to attend an alanon retreat but didnt have the money, and what do ya know, one day I get a card in the mail from someone who "wanted me to go to the weekend" and it had $25 cash in it, unsigned. (I found out a year later it was an oldtimer who I am close with).

Last month, when I had the court date with my ex, a contempt hearing against him, the judge orderd him to give me $750, which was $625 more than I had asked for. Came just 3 weeks after I got laid off.

THruout all these challenges, I relied heaviliy on God to bring me thru it. The HOW it happens is not our business, we just gotta do our footwork in faith.

Keep faithing til you make it, love. You are not alone and God will never, ever forget you!

hugs!