View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 04:45 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

I went off it was the only thing I knew to do I told him he had about 30 more seconds to talk to me before I blew my fin( although I said the RIGHT F word there) brains out because that is what he was making it seem like he wanted......my parents have called him and the district attorney and my attorney I just couldn't believe it he scared me so damn bad I got to puking......I mean I know I can be sensitive but that set me over the top, My sis is coming to spend the night I think all I know is someone is my chest has been paining me ever since so like everyone has said better to be safe than sorry...so many ppl have supported me in changing my life around and are so happy that I can not remember most of my past ( due to the drugs and car accident and JR) that they think it is insane that this man wants to throw me into prison because I cannot recall what was going on EXACTLY in my life more than 15 years ago!!!!! It is INSANE!!!!!

But his recommendation is that I be put away until a time I can recall certain details of my criminal activities......WTF does that mean??!?!???!???!?

All I can do is set here and think why am I all but killing myself fighting when all I can see is ppl trying to bury me under the system...........I mean if I went on a rampage murdering ppl they they want to hand me prime time tv shows but here it is something that occurred WHILE I WAS IN PRISON I am like hello can anyone else see the dates.......I am so confused all I know is that man scared me and scared me hard, enough so that It may of moved up my surgery date for my hysto go figure!!!!