View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Live

Cool!

See, the nails thing is a trick with me.

I go around looking like a bag lady most of the time, but when my nails are done, then I must dress at least normally to match them! LOL

The love I feel growing is in the compassion I have found in my heart for me.
so easy to give to others I love, but have never thought of myself as I would for them.

I have done nothing but rested the last two days, and they have been peaceful...there has/had been so much stress. Hubs and I just slept together (slept, napped, rested) this whole while...and I felt my heart knit back to whole between he and I. And yes, I used my benzos, aren't that what they are for?

We were in Gainesville for stepson's trial for dirty UA. He has been given one last chance with extra requirements added to his probation.
Because of my feud with his gf (my ex friend)...now he keeps to his own and we to ours.
Can I be so thankful she offended me so!!!! LOL And, apparently, I, her, tho' I don't know how, but who cares, I can think of nothing malevolent.

Teach, I had a guilt about the works I skipped while in World Lit, so I spent the weekend reading (an easier English version) of the Canterbury Tales. I wanted to tell you, as who else would know of what I speak?
But with my head full of virtues, as it is of that and sin, I feel I could meet at least some of my duties at home within.
Of couplets I have been amusing myself
Pray they last thro' the laundry piles from the sloth I've been in.