View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 01:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
marmalade

thanyou peachy and noah...

thanks to peachy1005 and noah for at least replying to my post, actually i'm not quite as bitter as i might sound, all my posts are written with a wry smile on my face, although my post about the people i believe encounter many NA meetings, sadly, IN MY EXPERIENCE, was bang on the money. like a lot of addicts, in my old life i was fairly popular, but as an addict you have to adopt a "look after number one" mentality and though you might have many other addicts you hangout/score with/talk to, i bet most of us don't have many fellow addicts we REALLY TRUST... by this i mean a person you could leave your meds with for a few days and KNOW they would be there for you when you went back to collect them. i'm no hypocrite though, i'm not going to pretend i've never pulled a fast one to get drugs in time of need, although i've never used violence or done anything that makes it hard for me to look myself in the mirror come the morning. and for the record, after properly perusing the site with my mind not in a panic due to drugs issues, i do see that this site seems to be poulated by some kind sorts, who want to pass on their hard earned knowledge so others might not face the same horrors they once did......