View Single Post
Old 12-03-2003, 11:44 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
12 Step Girl

Wow what abunch of great support,,thank you guys!

And Larry, Im especially gratefuk for your post,,and it being your first, congrats! Your words were very touching. Its really a blessing to know that there are others who can identify with my pain. It means Im *normal*.

I felt bit better after Al Anon meeting last night, but as sure as the sun rose, my sadness returned. Not wanting to stay home and isolate, I drove 1 hr to Boca Raton to see my FORMER BF,,not an A, but very def. a codie. Well, as Ive always known, he is not a bakery, yet I went looking for bread!

He was glad to see me, and tried hard to listen, but couldnt help becoming needy himself, wanting me to love him again etc...He couldnt focus on my need to cry and vent, just needed to have his feelings acknolwedged. THats when I remembered he is a hardware store and I could obtain no bread (Sympathy or support) there.

I left, with few hard feelings, thank god, and flew home to catch noon al anon meeting. Dumped on them at the meeting that I am in the *S***hole* and feeling sad, lonely all the while the Ex is doing what he wants, when he wants and all that......how glad I was to hear someone else said she was in the S***hole to.
It really does help to know others feel the same way sometimes.

Came home, got on my knees, cried, asked god to help me,,cried some more,,,threw a few trinkets on the floor to release the stress, called 2 al anoners, no one home,,then realized I hadnt eaten today!

Remembering HALT (Hungry, Angrym Lonely, Tired),,,I realized I had em all. So i just ate, and guess what,,,,feel a tiny bit better!!

could be luck, or that I just read all these great posts and makes me feel good!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!