View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 11:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Jen, I couldn't say it better than Cat and Codeine Wife. This is a very stressful time and I can certainly understand the apprehension and anxiety. And even though you have been separated and you are moving on with your life, what happens Monday will close a chapter in your life...the end of a marriage; the end of that particular dream of a happily ever after. So I think there is probably some grief mixed in with all your other feelings.
But I know you have a strong sense of God in your life and I know you know that this is all in his hands. You have controlled what you can control, taken care of yourself and your kids, and continuously done the next right thing. So however it turns out, it will be just as God planned it.
Yes we will be with you on Monday and without a doubt, your HP will be too. Close your eyes, picture his serene presence in your life, and know he has it all under control.
Sending hugs, love and wishes for a peaceful weekend. Please keep us updated; I will be thinking of you and sending prayers.