View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 11:52 AM
  # 476 (permalink)  
StillLearning1

(((kitty)))
This just makes me so angry- I can't respond. I just want to tell you- I wish I did know.

Not just angry with your childs father- but the legal system and society- heck even all the "good" people in AA- Sorry in my opinion they just enable the addict to use and abuse people- their children specifically.

All I can think of- keep it simple. He abandoned your child and you have no way to contact him. Have EVERY person you know who claims to love and care about your child sign that piece of paper. Including his mother. If they refuse to.. Well it is time to move on. Life does not have to be this hard.

There is a saying I love,
"Evil can not prevail unless good people refuse to do something."

Really anyone who refuses to simply be honest. He has abandoned that child of his and it really doesn't matter why. If they can be honest- DO SOMETHING- not to change him- but to change your day and that of your childs today. You don't need them and they are not worth it. (His mom can go to court for grandparents rights- if she refuses to back you on this one!) Her choice... That would help you establish paternity at least!!

Hopefully she will take care of her MINOR child and sign that paper that just plain is the truth. If not- her loss you don't more importantly your child does NOT need people like that in your life.
I wish you well. Sorry for my anger.