Old 03-03-2008, 06:10 PM
  # 162 (permalink)  
WLDKATZ

ok so I have known this guy for maybe 6 years off and on see him around type thing I haven't talked to him in maybe a year something like that then today I get a call from my girlfriend saying this guy wants my number can he have it no..... she was like he wants to talk to you pretty bad told her don't give him the number he knows his way back to JR...she doesn't tells him to give her his number he does told her to tell him I will call him @1

So I call him hes like WTF was up with that....I told him I haven't been giving ANYONE my new number.....he was like cool I understand but how do I get a hold of you and I was like whats up? he said you know I was in an accident last year right I was like nooooo and he said well my wife and I separated and I need some help I told him what kind of help he said I need to borrow some money..RED FLAG..
I asked him what for thinking it was like 20 bucks maybe because we are not tight like that....he said I got offered a job down in Texas and I am trying to move my family down there I wanted to know if I signed the title to my car over to you would you fix it back up so I can take it down there and let me hold about 2 grand....I was like ARE YOU FOR REAL?
Do I have sucker written on my forehead like that?

suffice it to say I finished laughing and told him no
come to find out he was trying to get the car fixed alright and the money to rock up, hes off the wagon......didn't know he had one to be on was quite surprised to find that out