View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 09:40 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
tstorm08

Another email I received last night from AB. Told me because he might be going away (to prison) he'd like to spend some time with me. He didn't want to talk about the problems, troubles, or money. We just went through this, when he asked me to call him this week. As I posted earlier, it was all about money. I'm suspicious of him & I feel guilty for thinking that way. I emailed back and asked when. No response yet. He works a lot of weekends, so may be working today.
Why is it that nothing is ever his fault? It's not his fault that he's constantly in trouble with the law, not his fault that one of his girlfriends got pregnant, not his fault he's broke. Several times I tried to point out to him that all the times he was in trouble, he was drunk. He told me drinking had nothing to do with it. I told him, isn't that a big coincedence? It changes your thinking?
Boy, does it ever change HIS thinking! He's not the same brother I know when he's drinking. It brings a bad side out in him.
I will go meet him...but I know what he's going to do. I hate to think about him that way..I love him. But I'm not giving in!