View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:26 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  
indigo
Community Greeter

I'm Annie, came to SR quite a few years back, nearly dead from drink/drugs, my first name on SR was Aspire as I was aspiring to get clean and sober, I am still clean and sober now and changed my name soon after. I am happily partnered to a "normie" have four children 3 boys and 1 girl. I have a genetically inherited disability and so do 2 of my children, my youngest son is 26 on feb 28 and he has a mental age of about 3/4 years he is my joy. My daughter has the same genetic condition and is also bipolar, I have not seen her for many years and miss her very much. My eldest son is bipolar and addicted to coke/alcohol and abuses his meds he is in detox again at the moment and my middle son is a "normie" although I don't know how he copes given his upbringing, still he is a lovely human being. I have too many pets to name cats, dogs chickens, ducks fish etc. I struggle each day with my mental difficiencies and have ADD and autistic tendancies so I get my head read every 2 weeks and it keeps me grounded. I am French with English and Irish links. And I am trying to find a place in this world where I can be me. SR accepted me like a family would and I will be forever grateful. Thank you for listening.