View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 06:50 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
SpaceDementia
Spiritual Being

Originally Posted by JPat View Post
*going to different stores to buy alcohol so the clerks don't start recognizing me
I had a similar issue. I was ordering opiate painkillers online from 6 or 7 different pharmacies. I getting a delivery every other day it seemed. I had to face the same FedX guy or same UPS guy when the pills arrived. They would hand me this big envelope with the bottle of pills inside. The pills rattled like pills do, not to mention the outline of the bottle through the envelope was obviously a pill bottle. After a month or two the UPS asks me one day, "Are all these pills for you? " He gave me that knowing look that says, "Yes, you're a disgusting drug addict. You are worthless."
I made up some ******** story, I don't remember. But, oh how the shame lit my face red every time I signed for my drug package every other day. I quit ordering pills off the internet shortly after that because I'm pretty sure he could have reported me to a supervisor who would in turn have reported me to the police.
The things you get yourself into when you're a drug addict are just plain fun, aren't they?