View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 03:57 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
DESIGNER

She wasn't coming home and staying with friends but she was not calling me and making me worry. Well, I decided I couldn't handle this anymore and made the break. We live together and she said she thought a break would be good for us but she didn't want a permanant one and that we just needed some time
Me and the abf did this a few times....we did this so that we could both work on ourselves and not concentrate on each other. It just does not work when you live with the person.

He loved the breaks for the fact that he could do whatever the hell he wanted to do and not have me yelling at him. He was just buying time. After two " breaks" we are finally breaking up. If he is not wanting to try then I guess I am not either...even though I would love for it to work out between us and have him try but he has basically said that after 4 long years he is not wanting to try. The reason behind all of this is because he knows for us to be together that he can no longer drink.

Don't let them convince you to stay if they can try to control thier drinking. Tried this for sometime and it actually was not to bad but it always go back to the same old thing. Them being drunk and you being hurt.

Take care of yourself.