Old 02-20-2008, 06:52 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
sebastianm78

Good morning. Everyone. thanks for the support. Again, I am sorry yesterday was such a bad response in my behalf. Well, about me, I am from Ecuador South America, so culture is somewhat different. I guess it just makes it easier to get involved, and cheap. As I said, I have been doing it for over 10 years, with some ups and downs in the rythm of comsumption. But the honest truth is for the last 5 months, i dont enjoy it anymore. I just need it. And I am about to turn 30, and I have so many things coming along. A great business project, a great job opportunity, not that I am doing too bad, and most importantly, my relationship with my little daughter is getting better, I feel I want to settle as well. So all these things have added up and I realized a few months ago it was time to move on, failing on doing so. Although iŽve done a clinic addiction treatment once before, I was never really that serious about it until now. It was more like, just to keep people from being all over my stuff.

Anyways, I am not sure it counts, but is 3 days sober and counting. Although my body is still kind fo shaking at times and i have continued tics in my legs or hands or neck. Cant seem to be able to stop moving. I did get offered a drink yesterday, and i did say no. But my problem is more the weekend than anything. So weŽll see.
Also, I was able to run for 30 min. and do weight lifting afterwards, so I cannot be that bad physically speaking?? Can I??