Old 02-20-2008, 01:37 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  
mtnmagic

I just finished day 14 for me. The horror and pain of these first weeks are very much in the front of my mind. I hope they stay there, cuz this has been the longest two weeks of my life.

The majority of physical withdrawals are gone. I still am struggling with any kind of normal sleeping pattern. I'm grateful when I get four or more hours of sleep a night. When I look at the mirror, I'm no longer disgusted at who is looking back at me. I feel healthier. I still have major anxiety that comes and goes.

Hey Negative Man, I know you can do this. You helped me so much two weeks ago when I was sure I couldn't get through another hour, let alone another day. You helped give me hope...that hope has built up, bit by bit every single day I have stayed sober. If I can do anything to be there for you, let me know. I'm thinking about you sending positive energy your way!

All the best to the rest of you on your first days...Dean62, Kasey, Tired Mama, CST Phoenix, Vashti, SF69, Kickit,wjw, little el, alberta, mayorob1, Curio and all of you that I might have missed. It has been said before, but I tell you true...If I can do this one day at a time, believe me so can you!