Thread: Letters
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 08:17 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lostnfound1961
Guess what, I'm not crazy.

Just a note about the group home/foster home thing. You might want to work on that before something happens to your mom so your brother can feel more at home before he has to deal with loosing your mom. My brother is still dealing with the death of my mom and learning to live with rules. She never made him do anything he didn't want to and it is sooooo hard for him to understand that life is full of rules and he too has to live by them.

He constantly talks about how they pick on him and how he wishes he could live with me. Well I will say that if I do end up divorced then I plan to look into a duplex or something and then he can have his own place again and I can be close to take care of him. The rules however...... STAND.

I can't tell him any of this because if I do he will work to make that happen. As it stands he is doing stuff that may get him kicked out of where he is.

I had him over last night and we ate a heart shaped pizza. It was nice to have a good evening with him. Unfortunatly my husband was still mad at me for getting mad at him for being out the other night (drinking and gambling) For some reason he seems to think I have no right to get mad at him for anything. If that's true then I am nothing. He doesn't understand that.

Well.... I hope everyone has a great weekend.
Hugs D